About HHO Carbon Clean Systems
HHO Carbon Clean Systems can perform hydrogen carbon cleaning on any gasoline or diesel engine, whether mobile or static, removing carbon buildup on a wide range of engine components. The use of hydrogen carbon cleaning has been proven to reduce emissions and is recognized around the world as a clean energy solution.
How It Works
- HHO Carbon Clean Systems uses distilled water and electrolysis to produce Oxyhydrogen gas, which is then introduced into the air intake of the engine.
- The reaction during the combustion causes a phase change in carbon deposits, returning to a gaseous state, which is then expelled through the exhaust system.
- HHO Carbon Clean Systems uses no harsh chemical detergents or solvents during the hydrogen carbon cleaning procedure.
- HHO Carbon Clean Systems will remove built up carbon from internal engine components, including pistons, cylinders, turbos, EGR valves, catalytic converters, diesel exhaust filters, etc.
- Our hydrogen carbon cleaning technology can also prevent carbon buildup if performed as part of routine preventative maintenance schedule.
- Old or new, our engine carbon cleaning system can produce significant results including restored performance, increased fuel economy, and lowered emissions.
- No invasive engine tear down required. No oil change needed after the service.
Benefits Of HHO Carbon Clean System
Removes carbon from all gas and diesel engines
Restores fuel mileage and performance
Prevents damage to expensive engine components
Decreases downtime due to costly repairs
Get In Touch
Have questions about HHO Carbon Cleaning Systems?Need more information about what we do? Ready to schedule your cleaning? Contact us for more information. You can reach us by phone, email or send us a message below. We look forward to talking with you.
2810 Stonington Place, St. Louis, MO 63131